April 26, 2010

Lash serum - Week 2

So it's been 2 weeks since I started using L'oreal's lash renewel serum. I've been applying religiously every night before bed. The application is really simple, just a few swipes of the wand from the base of the lashes to the tip. I also like to run the tip of the wand along my lash line as well. However, I haven't been applying it every morning as instructed on the packaging. That's because the formula is quite runny and wet so I didn't think it would work well under my mascara. Plus, my lashes are already hard enough to curl as it is and I can just imagine how much the serum would weigh them down if I apply under my mascara....

As to how well it's working...I feel like I have less lashes falling out when I remove my eye makeup and they feel a little fuller when I apply my mascara. Length wise, I haven't really noticed a difference. But looking at these pictures that I've taken, there really doesn't seem to be a big difference between week 0 and week 2!!


Week #0


Week #2


Oh well, I'm gonna keep using this for the full 4 weeks before I completely write it off...

~CC

0 comments:

Post a Comment