January 23, 2010

Love.actually.is.all.around



'Life is full of complications and interruptions...'


One of my favourite movies of all time, Love Actually, was on TV last night. Even though I must've watched it about 30 times by now and pretty much know every single line in the movie, it still somehow manages to captivate me every time. For anyone who's seen the movie, there is always a particular story line that is especially adored. My personal favourite story from the movie is the relationship between Colin Firth's character, Jamie (whose girlfriend cheated on him with his brother) and Aurelia (his Portuguese maid).

I think everyone should see this movie at least once in their life!


~CC

2 comments:

Andy said...

i also enjoy the colin firth storyline, definitely one of the more endearing ones!
nice blog!

JohnA said...

I like this movie too - I always enjoy Bill Nighy..

Post a Comment