February 2, 2010

Brushes with pretty red handles

Shopping for cosmetics online can be frustrating for international buyers. Often, I'll find something that I like only to discover that either the site ships only within the US or the shipping charges cost more than what I'm actually buying. I have recently discovered an excellent website which not only sells a variety of brand name cosmetics at discount prices but also ships internationally at a very affordable and reasonable cost. I am in no way affiliated with the website but I am so impressed with the prices that I feel I have to share it with everyone!!

Here is the link:
www.brigettesboutique.com

I have made 2 purchases from them now and was very satisfied each time. Shipping (to Australia) took about 1 week. The products were genuine and unused (the 2 main things I worry about when I buy online). This time, my purchases included 2 brushes from Smashbox.


The thing that drew me to these brushes initially were the red handles, aren't they so pretty!! Also, the discount on the prices on the website was just incredible!!

Precision cream eyeliner brush - selling at sephora for $20, on brigettesboutique $6.95!



Powder brush #1 - selling at sephora for $48, on brigettesboutique $18.00!


I've already tried out the cream eyeliner brush (with my Bobbi brown gel liner, of course) and I love it!! It makes it so easy to draw a precise and even line on your eyelids. It is also especially useful for making a thin line on the lower lashline. All in all, a fantastic liner brush!

Happy shopping everyone!

~CC


0 comments:

Post a Comment